到时候 (到時候)
dào shí hòu
Pinyin
Definition
到时候 (到時候)
-
- when the moment comes
- at that time
Character Decomposition
Related Words (20)
Idioms (20)
一条路走到黑
- 1 lit. to follow one road until dark (idiom)
- 2 fig. to stick to one's ways
- 3 to cling to one's course
不到火候不揭锅
- 1 don't act until the time is ripe (idiom)
不到黄河心不死
- 1 lit. not to stop until one reaches the Yellow River (idiom)
- 2 fig. to persevere until one reaches one's goal
- 3 to keep going while some hope is left
不问就听不到假话
- 1 Don't ask and you won't be told any lies. (idiom)
事到临头
- 1 when things come to a head (idiom)
Sample Sentences
现在去也可以,但有个事情我得先跟大哥说明白,我们厂里招人,一般都要熟人推荐,这点没问题有我在就可以了,但我们厂还有个规矩,就是进厂的员工要交一百块钱的保证金,厂里也是怕工人做了没几天就不干了,只要在厂里做足一个月,这一百块保证金到时候就全部退还给你,大哥你看这个……
We can go now if you like, but I should explain something to you first. Our factory generally only takes people on recommendations. That's not a problem if I'm here, but there's also a rule in our factory that all employees have to give a RMB100 deposit on starting work at the factory. The factory is concerned that workers will quit after a few days. You just need to work at the factory for a month and they'll return your RMB100 cash deposit in full. Look at this, buddy...
你就知道吃,到时候多拍几张漂亮照片,我听说西湖的秋景可不是一般的美呢!
You only ever think of eating, when it comes to it, take a few beautiful photos, I hear the scenery at the West Lake in Autumn is no ordinary kind of beautiful!
放心吧,我们做过心理咨询,没问题的,到时候,孩子在美国出生,还能有美国籍呢!
Relax! We've gone through psychological counselling, so it shouldn't be a problem. When the time comes, the child will be born in the US, so it will even have US citizenship!
特别是自由行更要当心呢,我这段时间一直在加强锻炼,希望到时候高原反应不要太严重!
In particular, we have to be careful on free and easy trips. I have been training hard during this time. I hope by then the altitude sickness will not be too serious!
好,到时候我们就乖乖待在家。
Alright, let's stay at home then.
是啊,到时候车贷付不出来就完蛋了。
Yeah, if I can't pay off the car loan when the time comes, I'm done for.
哎呀,我有选择障碍。你决定就好,到时候我带上你,你带上钱就行了。
Agh, I'm very indecisive. You decide, then when the time comes, I'll be sure to bring you and you just have to bring the money.
没关系,我们社团今年要参加cosplay大赛,所有人都会来,到时候叫大家一起去买,给你捧场。
It's OK, our club are going to take part in the cosplay competition, so everyone is going. You can ask them all to help you sell on the day and drum up business for you.
目前为止还没发生过,还是我不要让牠玩老鼠了,免得牠想起捉老鼠的乐趣,到时候给我送来个大礼。
It hasn't happened yet, maybe I shouldn't let him play with the mouse, to prevent him from remembering the joy of catching mice and giving me a big gift.
没有啊,她说和她男朋友一起住的,一毕业就打算结婚。到时候会发喜糖给我们的。
She's not alone, she says she will live with her boyfriend, they will get married as soon as she graduates. She says when the wedding comes she'll send us wedding candy.