销 (銷)
xiāo
Pinyin
Definition
销 (銷)
-
- to melt (metal)
- to cancel or annul
- to sell
- to spend
- to fasten with a bolt
- bolt or pin
Character Decomposition
Idioms (2)
销声匿迹
- 1 to vanish without trace (idiom)
- 2 to lie low
黯然销魂
- 1 overwhelming sadness (idiom); sorrow at parting
Sample Sentences
不合格的产品,我们全部销毁。一个都不留!
We destroy all defective products. We leave nothing, not even one.
那就一千个吧,试试看销量怎么样。价钱怎么谈?
Let’s make it a thousand. We’ll try it out and see how well it sells. What’s the price?
史总,这位是新来的实习生,是从营销部来的。
GM Shih, this is our new intern. He is from the marketing department.
小刘,你这次面向西南地区的销售工作推进得相当不错呀。
Xiao Liu, the sales progress from your work in the southwest region has been quite good.
你刚才的报告真是太精彩了!对数据一头雾水的我,都能一下子很好地理解去年的销售情况。
Your report just now was wonderful! I am usually confused about data but I could understand the sales situation last year.
尼克,这里是营销部。各位,这是从美国总部来的尼克。
Nick, here is the marketing department. Everyone, this is Nick from the US headquarters.
这是营销部的陈经理。
This is the manager of the marketing department, Mr. Chen.
不太了解,但是我对产品很熟悉,我可以帮忙优化营销策略。
I don't know much about it, but I am familiar with the products. I can help optimize the marketing strategy.
你好啊!听总部说,你对营销跟业务都很在行啊。
Hello. I heard from the headquarters that you are very good at marketing and sales.
在面试的时候,你可能对营销有一些常识,你可以说:“虽然我没吃过猪肉,但见过猪跑。营销的工作我没做过,但是我还是懂一些。”
When you are in an interview. You might have some common sense on marketing. You might say, 'Although I have never eaten pork, at least, I have seen pigs running. I haven't worked in marketing before, but at least I have some basic knowledge of marketing.'