慌
huāng
Pinyin
Definition
慌
-
- to get panicky
- to lose one's head
- (coll.) (after 得) unbearably
- terribly
Character Decomposition
Idioms (3)
不慌不忙
- 1 calm and unhurried (idiom); composed
- 2 to take matters calmly
惊慌失措
- 1 to lose one's head out of fear (idiom)
惊慌失色
- 1 to go pale in panic (idiom)
Sample Sentences
不要慌张,慢慢练习就好了。
Don't panic, you should just take your time to practice.
我的心好慌乱,被恐惧填满。
My flurried heart is filled with fear.
我的心好慌乱,不知怎么办。
My heart is flurries, and I don't know what to do.
日本福岛第一核电站的险情仍未排除,面临再次爆炸。若福岛核电站爆炸,辐射或将达100公里。核电站目前有50名死士持续往反应堆注入海水。由于核泄漏危险增高,菅直人指示将核电站周边疏散半径扩展到30公里。核辐射的威胁已经令部分东京市民感到恐慌,有很多东京市民自发离开东京或将子女送离东京。”
"The situation at Japan's Fukushima No. 1 Nuclear Power Plant is still dangerous and the plant is facing the possibility of a second explosion. It appears as though radiation from an explosion at the plant could reach up to 100 kilometers. At present, 50 brave workers continue to pour seawater on the reactors. Because there is an increasing risk of radioactive leakage, Kan Naoto has instructed that the evacuation radius be extended by 30 kilometers. The threat of nuclear radiation is already causing panic among some Tokyo residents, and many have already taken the initiative to leave or send their children away".
我开始慌了
I started to get scared
别慌,别慌,赶快跑!
Don't panic! Don't panic! Let's get out of here!
不看这个了,看了感觉好恐慌!遥控呢,换台!
Let's not watch this. Watching this makes me upset. The remote! Change the channel!
哦,大家不要慌,是……
Oh! Don't panic, everyone. It's...
不多,就那点退休金。每个月存一些,积少成多吧。有点积蓄,碰到事情的时候心里才有底。手中有粮,心中不慌嘛。
Not a lot, just a bit of my pension. Every month I save a bit. A little bit here and there adds up, right? With some savings, when I run into trouble I'll have peace of mind. With a bit of grain in one's hand, one doesn't worry.
好。我心里很慌,你打吧。
OK. I'm terrified. You call.