发给 (發給)
fā gěi
Pinyin
Definition
发给 (發給)
-
- to issue
- to grant
- to distribute
Character Decomposition
Related Words (20)
Idioms (20)
一言不发
- 1 to not say a word (idiom)
一语不发
- 1 to not say a word (idiom)
不悱不发
- 1 a student should not be guided until he has made an effort to express his thoughts (idiom)
人给家足
- 1 lit. each household provided for, enough for the individual (idiom); comfortably off
先发制人
- 1 to gain the initiative by striking first (idiom); to preempt
- 2 to anticipate
- 3 preemptive
Sample Sentences
请把那些大合照都发给我,可以吗?
Could you send me all those group photos?
还说呢,才结完婚,爸爸妈妈、叔叔阿姨,一个个都来提醒我,结了婚,成了家,就是个大人了,过年可没红包领了,反而得准备好红包,要发给我的侄儿、侄女,想到要花这么多钱包红包,我忽然间不太想过年了。
Tell me about it, I've just gotten married and my parents and aunties and uncles all came to me one by one to remind me that after getting married and making a family, I'm a grown-up now, so I won't have red envelopes at new year anymore, now it is me that has to prepare red envelopes for my nephew and nieces. Thinking of all the money I'll have to give out makes me suddenly not so keen to bring in the new year.
好的,我知道了,有关的资料我尽快发给你。
OK, good to know, I'll give you the relevant information as soon as possible.
小王,这个月的报告发给我了吗?
Xiao Wang, did you send me this month's report?
不麻烦,选一个模板,把照片发给店家就行了,做好后就会快递给你。
Nope. Just choose a template, send your pictures to the store and you're finished. When it's done they'll express mail it to you.
那要看你想做什么样的。我把链接发给你,你自己看看吧。
That depends on what kind you want made. I'll send you the link and you can see for yourself.
我等会儿把链接发给你,你直接在那里拍就行了。
I'll send you the link in a bit. If you buy the thing directly from there, that's fine.
我想让你帮我在淘宝上拍个东西。你先把你的银行卡号发给我,拍完以后我马上把钱打给你。
I want you to help me buy something on Taobao. First send me your bank card number and then I'll give you cash back right away.
我把链接发给你了,你收到了��?
I sent the link to you. Did you get it?
不能直邮,要中转。我用过的几家转运公司挺不错的,待会儿发给你。
It can't be directly shipped so it has to be transferred. The transfer companies I've used have all been great. I'll send you their information later.