- dog food
- (Internet slang) public display of affection (term used by singles 單身狗|单身狗[dān shēn gǒu] forced to "eat" it)
- 1 (idiom) to pose
- 2 to put on airs
- 1 to imitate the dog and steal chicken (idiom)
- 2 to pilfer
- 3 to dally with women
- 4 to have affairs
- 1 lit. to boil the hound once it caught the rabbit (idiom)
- 2 fig. to get rid of sb once he has served his purpose
- 1 lit. the dog that bites does not show its fangs (idiom)
- 2 fig. You can't tell the really dangerous enemy from his external appearance.
- 1 if you marry a chicken follow the chicken, if you marry a dog follow the dog (idiom)
Oh, here comes the showing off to the singleton! Who did you say was being wronged just now? Why can't you just let a man say his piece!
Aren't you two always bantering back and forth? With all the PDA all over the place how did you end up splitting up? Knowing you, I'll bet it was you that did it, no? I've told you before, a bit of banter is par for the course, but hen-pecking when it gets out of control will get you burned.
Hey! Of course I'm willing! After seeing all of you on WeChat Moments showing off your love, spraying dog-food over the rest of us. I already feel quite abused.
How is that acceptable? Dogs should eat their own food. For example, dog food.