帮忙 (幫忙)
bāng máng
Pinyin
Definition
帮忙 (幫忙)
-
- to help
- to lend a hand
- to do a favor
- to do a good turn
Character Decomposition
Idioms (3)
不慌不忙
- 1 calm and unhurried (idiom); composed
- 2 to take matters calmly
忙中有失
- 1 rushed work leads to errors (idiom)
忙中有错
- 1 rushed work leads to errors (idiom)
Sample Sentences
有你的帮忙我真是如鱼得水。
With your help, I'm like a fish in water.
少得意,我给你出一主意啊,你看,咱们坐在安全出口这儿,你可以祈祷一会儿飞机迫降,得使用安全门疏散,那时机多好啊,记得要沉着冷静地帮忙,那空姐一定会被你征服,没有女人不爱英雄。
Don’t get big-headed, I’ll give you a tip. Look, let’s sit by the emergency exit, you can pray that the plane will be forced to go down, and that they have to use the emergency exit to evacuate. What an opportunity that would be? Remember to be calm and collected and help out, that air hostess will be putty in your hands. No woman can resist a hero.
需要帮忙吗?
Do you need help?
谢谢主管今天的帮忙,今天真是麻烦你了。路上小心,再见。
I really appreciate your help today. Sorry to have troubled you. Please be careful on the road, goodbye.
地震后,大家七手八脚地帮忙。
After the earthquake, everyone rushed to help out.
你能帮忙出主意吗?
Could you help and give me some ideas?
不太了解,但是我对产品很熟悉,我可以帮忙优化营销策略。
I don't know much about it, but I am familiar with the products. I can help optimize the marketing strategy.
不敢、不敢,我是来帮忙的。
I wouldn’t dare. I am here to help.
我姓范,叫Josh。我是会计部门来的新员工。今天是我第一天上班,请多多指教。拜托大家了。需要我帮忙的,尽管说。
My last name is Fan, and my first name is Josh. I am a new employee in the Accounting Department. This is my first day of work. I would appreciate your guidance. Thank you for your help. If there’s anything you need help with, feel free to ask.
谢谢你昨天的帮忙,今天我请你吃饭吧!
Thank you for your help yesterday. Let me treat you to a meal today!