男朋友
nán péng you
Pinyin
Definition
男朋友
-
- boyfriend
Character Decomposition
Related Words (20)
Idioms (20)
不怕神一样的对手,就怕猪一样的队友
- 1 a boneheaded teammate can do you more harm than the most formidable opponent (idiom)
串亲访友
- 1 to call on friends and relations (idiom)
化敌为友
- 1 to convert an enemy into a friend (idiom)
在家靠父母,出外靠朋友
- 1 one depends on one's parents when at home, and on one's friends when away from home (idiom)
在家靠父母,出门靠朋友
- 1 one depends on one's parents when at home, and on one's friends when away from home (idiom)
Sample Sentences
我男朋友给我写了一首诗。
My boyfriend wrote a poem for me.
我的男朋友!
My boyfriend!
她对男朋友的要求是:高等收入、中等长相、低等智商。
Her requirements of her boyfriend are: high income, average looking and low IQ.
哟,这么感慨啊,和男朋友久别重逢,到了离别时刻依依不舍?
Huh, so emotional? Did you find it hard to let go after meeting up with your boyfriend after being apart for so long?
后来秦宇再过了两周没见到女孩儿的日子,开始想念她了。”她为什么不再光顾这间咖啡店了?是搬家了?移民了?还是交男朋友了?不会是出意外了吧?”
QinYu started to miss her after two weeks without seeing the girl. "Why did she stop coming to this coffee shop? Has she moved? Immigrated? Or got a boyfriend? Or even worse, had an accident?"
一鸟在手,胜于百鸟在林。既然已经有一个男朋友了,就不要再看其他男生了。
A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. Since you already have a boyfriend, stop looking for other guys.
好马不吃回头草。下一个男朋友会更好。
A smart person does not dwell on past actions. The next guy would be better.
她受过一次伤害之后,就很难再相信男朋友了。这就是“一朝被蛇咬,十年怕草绳。”
Ever since she got hurt, she has had a difficult time trusting her boyfriend. This is “Once bitten, twice shy.”
我一跟前女友分手,她就交新的男朋友了。
As soon as I broke up with ex-girlfriend, she got a new boyfriend.
我终于交到男朋友了。
I finally got a boyfriend.