你们 (你們)
nǐ men
Pinyin
Definition
你们 (你們)
-
- you (plural)
Character Decomposition
Idioms (5)
什么风把你吹来的
- 1 What brings you here? (idiom)
你死我活
- 1 lit. you die, I live (idiom); irreconcilable adversaries
- 2 two parties cannot coexist
你争我夺
- 1 lit. you fight, I snatch (idiom); to compete fiercely offering no quarter
- 2 fierce rivalry
- 3 tug-of-war
你走你的阳关道,我过我的独木桥
- 1 lit. you hit the high road, I'll cross the log bridge (idiom)
- 2 fig. you go your way, I'll go mine
- 3 you do it your way, I'll do it mine
非你莫属
- 1 it's yours exclusively (idiom)
- 2 you are the one
- 3 only you deserve it
- 4 only you can do it
Sample Sentences
坦白说,你们的商品质量太低了,我不想和你们一起合作。
Frankly speaking, your products are not up to standards. I wouldn’t like to cooperate with you.
产量高,生产难免会出错。你们怎么控制品质呢?
With high output, errors will inevitably occur in production. How do you control quality?
加油,我给你们点外卖。
Keep going. I’ll order you some food delivery.
你们早点来吧。
Come earlier. (with a softer tone)
小麦,你们部门最近又有什么新鲜事啦?
Xiao Mai, is there any interesting news in your department?
不好意思,我插一句,你们觉得热不热?要不要开个空调?
Excuse me, I want to say something quickly. Don’t you think it’s hot? Should we switch on the air conditioner?
对不起,我插个嘴,昨天的会议记录我找不到,你们放到哪儿了?
My apologies. I would like to quickly say something. The meeting notes from yesterday is missing. Where did you put it?
这次你们办的活动很顺利,恭喜恭喜。
You hosted a very successful event. Congratulations.
谢谢你们,得到这个合作机会是我们的荣幸。
Thank you! It is our honor to have the opportunity to cooperate with you.
老板,你们的啤酒好不好喝?
Boss, is your beer good or not?