User Comments - lydia1981
Posted on: Lost and Found 失而复得September 04, 2018, 06:52 PM
I really liked this lesson!
Some suggestions and remarks:
- 3 times dialogue seems a bit excessive. If you want to do 2-3 times, I think it's best to do one before and one after the explanations by the hosts, this way you can listen more carefully, because the words and phrases are already explained to you
- The banter between the hosts was great! Humor and some personal anecdotes, and clear explanation. It seemed more natural than previous lessons
Best lesson with the new team so far! 赞！
Posted on: 人机合一（一）Android Part 1July 26, 2018, 04:32 PM
Agree completely with victoriajo and ElijahW, more natural conversation please. I ofted learned a lot from the banter between the hosts
Maybe you (or the team) could listen to a few of the older Advanced lessons? For example: 作死；网红经济；拥抱艾滋病人；谋杀案
I like this lesson, but I would like to have the explanation parts of the lesson to be a bit less scripted, more like natural banter.
The essay by Xiao Yao is already rather complex, together with the explanation part all being scripted and no natural dialogue makes it a bit top-heavy
I think the opinions aren't all that varied :)
I agree with what the posters before me said.
Please take a look at earlier Chinesepod lessons (especially the ones with David, Jenny, John, Conny, Jiaojie and Dilu and all the great voice actors) and learn from them
- good voice actors
- interesting story/dialogue (sometimes even exciting stories with a plot)
- no English in Upper Intermediate and Advanced levels, please use Chinese to explain difficult concepts
- more natural conversation between the hosts. With the earlier lessons, I often learned a lot from the banter between them
If you do that, I don't care if you think Trump is great, or that Iran is great, as long as you can make an interesting lesson in Chinese about it :)