Okay another mixed bag, and a slightly different tack. Will try to stick with 普通话 as much as I can.
first one is from 西游记
1) What is the measure word for waterfalls?
I went to a Chinese restaurant last Friday. There they provided chop sticks but I can't use them well.
2) Would I be right to say: 我用筷子用得不好,要刀叉吧
or would this be considered rude.
Now with this event in the past I want to try and say the following, can you verify I'm using the correct forms
3) My wifes sister has eaten there before.
4) My wife and I have never eaten there before.
5) We ate a lot of dishes.
6) We would like to eat there again
7) When you eat there you use chop sticks.
8) When the dishes arrived we immediately began to eat.
trevorbOctober 25, 2010, 09:07 PM
A good session
1) The measure word for waterfalls is 帘 lián
has the meaning curtain. 窗帘chuan1lian2 also 水帘洞的帘
2) my sentence is good can also say
3) Wifes sister = 大姨子
7) 一。。。。就 pattern when something occurs then something