安全带 (安全帶)
ān quán dài
Pinyin
Definition
安全带 (安全帶)
-
- seat belt
- safety belt
Character Decomposition
Idioms (20)
不安其室
- 1 to be discontented with one's home
- 2 to have adulterous relations after marriage (of women) (idiom)
五味俱全
- 1 a complete gamut of all five flavors (idiom); every flavor under the sun
入土为安
- 1 buried and at rest (idiom); Resquiescat in pacem (RIP)
全民皆兵
- 1 to bring the entire nation to arms (idiom)
全神贯注
- 1 to concentrate one's attention completely (idiom)
- 2 with rapt attention
Sample Sentences
飞机马上就要起飞了,请大家系好安全带。
The airplane is about to take off. Everyone please fasten your seat belts.
我知道。新交规真严格。遮挡号牌扣12分,酒驾12分,闯红灯6分,超速6分,抽烟,接打电话,不系安全带都要扣分。这样下去的话,我的驾照很快就要被扣了。
I know. The new regulations are so strict. 12 points for obscuring a license plate, 12 points for drunk driving, 6 points for running a red light, 6 points for speeding, and smoking, answering the phone, and not wearing a seat belt all get you points. At this rate I'm definitely going to lose my license soon.
这么扣分的话,说不定会有一批卖分、替考的黄牛。其实严格一些是好事。以前我们都不系安全带的,现在我上车第一件事就是把安全带系上。
If all those get you points, a new black market for removing points and retaking the test might crop up. But actually getting stricter is a good thing. Before we never wore our seat belts, but now buckling up is the first thing I do when I get in the car.
一般没人要系安全带,我就拿掉了。
Normally no one buckles their seat belts so I just tucked them away.
师傅,你这车上没有安全带吗?
Driver, does this car not have seat belts?
等飞机停稳,再解开安全带。
Wait until the plane has come to a complete stop before unbuckling your seat belt.
为了大家的安全,请系好安全带。
For everyone's safety, please fasten your seat belt.
他也要系安全带。
He needs to fasten his seatbelt as well.
开车要系安全带。
You need to have your seatbelt fastened while driving.
现在飞船已经进入太空轨道,舱内环境正常,大家可以解开安全带,体验失重状态,观赏太空美景。
The spacecraft has already entered into orbit, and the cabin interior is normal. Everyone can take off their safety belts, experience the zero gravity conditions, and enjoy the beautiful space scenery.