grace_counselorOctober 09, 2009, 08:32 AM
Hi Odile, this is your first month plan.
Week Commencing: 10/02/2009
1. Newbie - Addresses
2. Elementary - Which country are you from?
3. Elementary - Flags and National Anthems
1. Newbie - Sightseeing at Tiananmen
2. Elementary - Have you been to Beijing?
3. Elementary - Hungry Traveler: Beijing
1. Newbie - Weekend Warriors
2. Elementary - Surfing Online
3. Elementary - A Walk in the Park
1. Newbie - Cell Phones
2. Elementary - Buying a SIM card
3. Elementary - Adding Credit to a Cell Phone
lsloNovember 04, 2009, 04:43 AM
Hi again, in the sentence :
I like to spend these moments in family
What I mean is that you aren't necessary at home, you can be also in a restaurant or else. Would it be "jia1li3" then ?
grace_counselorNovember 04, 2009, 04:52 AM
Hi Odile, This is your second month plan. Hope you enjoy your studies！
Week Commencing: 11/11/2009
1. Newbie - What are you doing?
2. Elementary - Why are You Studying Chinese?
3. Elementary -Are You Busy?
1. Newbie Where Did You Go?
2. Elementary - No TV Before Your Test!
3. Elementary - Introducing One's Children
1. Newbie - Something to Do Tomorrow
2. Elementary - Thanksgiving
3. Elementary - Clearing the Table
1. Newbie - Where are you going?
2. Elementary - Help with Housework
3. Elementary - Trouble with Grades
grace_counselorNovember 06, 2009, 01:14 PM
Hi Odile，照片上你的前面是你说的那个像shelf的桌子吧？（Zhao4pian shang ni3de qian2mian shi4 ni3 shuo1de na4ge xiang4 shelf de zhuo1zi ba？）Is that the desk like a shelf as you said in front of you in the picture?