grace_counselorApril 15, 2010, 06:06 AM posted in General Discussion
user45453October 21, 2009, 07:07 PM
Hello Grace !
I have a following question concerning
the using of the verb "have" in chinese
After using of the verb "have"
or "has", is it ALWAYS necessary to use
also the measure word "ge" ?
Thank you for your answer
grace_counselorOctober 22, 2009, 08:20 AM
Hi Jiri, if people ask you like this"ni3 you3 di4di ma?你有弟弟吗？" The answer should be"wo3 you3 di4di."
But if he asks like this"ni3 you3 ji3ge4 di4di?你有几个弟弟？" Then you need to answer like this: wo3 you3 yi2ge4 di4di. 我有一个弟弟。
grace_counselorOctober 17, 2009, 01:46 PM
Hi Jiri, This is your first month plan. Hope you enjoy your studies！
1. Newbie - What'll it be?
2. Newbie - Friends for Dinner
3. Newbie - What's his name?
4. Newbie - Business Cards
1. Newbie - Too Many Cooks
2. Newbie - Vegetarian Eating
3. Newbie - Introducing a Friend
4. Newbie - What's Your Surname?
1. Newbie - I'm hungry!
2. Newbie - Black or Green Tea
3. Newbie - Intro 1: Good morning
4. Newbie - Intro 2: What's your name?
1. Newbie - Thirsty for Water
2. Newbie - Being Seated in a Restaurant
3. Newbie - Intro 3: Where are you from?
4. Newbie - Intro 4: Do you like China?