how to say???? #2!!!!!

October 13, 2011, 01:58 AM posted in General Discussion

Okay, so i know you can say 脱鞋 for taking off shoes, but can you use this word for shirts, or eyeglasses or anything else you wear???? Is there a better way of saying it if there is????

Profile picture
October 13, 2011, 03:04 AM

 脱 is the word. I can't think of a better one.

Profile picture

when we take off the clothes , shoes or hats that we wear we would say 脱,but when we take off the eyeglasses or something on us we would 拿掉 or 取掉.